Kristoffer Gansing is the artistic director of transmediale - festival for art and digital culture, Berlin. For the past 15 years he’s been working as a cultural producer, artist and media researcher at the intersection of film, net culture and urbanism. He is co-founder of The Art of the Overhead (2005) and 2007-2010 was an editorial board member of artist-run channel tv-tv in Copenhagen. Between 2001 and 2011, he taught the theory and practice of new media at the K3, School of Arts and Communication, Malmö University. In 2013 he completed his PhD thesis, entitled Transversal Media Practices, a study dealing with media archaeology, art and technological development.
- Vilém Flusser Residency for Artistic Research 2013: Jury Statement
- DOWNLOAD "World of the News – The world’s greatest peer-reviewed newspaper of in/compatible research"!
- OutResourcing Seminar & Artist Talks in Bangalore
- Call for Entry: Vilém Flusser Residency Programme for Artistic Research
- Vilém Flusser Residency for Artistic Research 2014: Jury Statement
- Residency - Call for Entry
- Labor Berlin 8 - Studio Weise7: the in/compatible laboratorium