Baruch Gottlieb is a Canada-born media artist exploring navigable fiction and documentary and an active member of the Telekommunisten Network. His work's focus is the industrialisation of the subject of industrially-produced media. He is currently artist-researcher-in-residence at the Institute of Time-Based Media at the University of Arts, Berlin. His book Gratitude for Technology explores the persistent materiality of the digital image.
- RE-TOUCHING McLUHAN - THE MEDIUM IS THE MASSAGE // McLuhan in Europe 2011 Centennial Weekend
- Artworks in the reSource programme @ transmediale
- DOWNLOAD "World of the News – The world’s greatest peer-reviewed newspaper of in/compatible research"!
- In/compatible Materials Intervention - Résumé by Martin Howse
- OCTO: A Global Pipe Dream Come True