Tatiana Bazzichelli is a researcher, networker and curator, working in the field of hacktivism and net culture. She is part of the transmediale festival team, where she develops the new year-round initiative 'reSource transmedial culture berlin'. She is Post-Doc researcher at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg, as part of the Innovation Incubator / Centre for Digital Cultures, and the Institute for Culture and Aesthetic Digital Media, Faculty of Cultural Studies. She is Affiliated Researcher at Aarhus University (dk), where she received a Ph.D. in Information and Media Studies (2011), conducting research on disruptive art in the business of social media. She wrote the books Networked Disruption (2013), Networking: La rete come arte | The Net as Artwork (2006), and co-edited with Geoff Cox the book Disrupting Business (2013). In 2001, Bazzichelli founded in Italy the AHA:Activism-Hacking-Artivism networking project. She has organised exhibitions and events such as Hack.it.art (2005) and HACK.Fem.EAST (2008) in Berlin, Rome, and other European cities.
- DOWNLOAD "World of the News – The world’s greatest peer-reviewed newspaper of in/compatible research"!
- reSource and Telekommunisten im Aksioma Project Space in Ljubljana
- reSource@Connecting People Apart
- Pinar Yoldas and Tatiana Bazzichelli at Aksioma Project Space
- Impressions: An Ecosystem of Excess and the reSource Project in Ljubljana