- The Collapse of PAL by Rosa Menkman
- ideomotoric chatroom + The Glitch Moment(um)
- Keynote by Matthew Fuller: Knotty Problems in the Fables of Computing
- Unstable and Vernacular: Vulgar and Trivial Articulations of Networked Communication
- Uncorporated Subversion: Tactics, Glitches, Archeologies
- in/compatible research practices
Rosa Menkman is a Dutch visualist who focuses on visual artefacts created by accidents in digital media. The visuals she makes are the result of glitches, compressions, and feedback. Although many people perceive these as negative experiences, Rosa emphasises their positive consequences. By combining her practical and academic background, she merges her abstract pieces within grand theory artefacts (glitch studies), in which she strives for new forms of conceptual synthesis (synesthesia) of the two.