- Zombie Media Workshop: Circuit Bending as Media Archaeology
- Zombie Media Talk: Circuit Bending Media Archaeology into an Art
- Uncorporated Subversion: Tactics, Glitches, Archeologies
- Search For A Method
- Back When Pluto Was Another Cold War Heavenly Body: Militarisation, Media and Space
- Digital Memory and the Archive & What is Media Archaeology?
- Sources Synths Circuits. The Instrumentarium of Prof. Kittler
- The Media of the Earth: Geologies of Flesh and the Earth
- Uses and Abuses of Big Data
Dr. Jussi Parikka is a media theorist and Reader at Winchester School of Art, UK. His books and articles have analysed accidents and dark sides of network culture as well as digital audiovisual culture. Parikka’s Insect Media-book won the 2012 SCMS Anne Friedberg award for Innovative Scholarship. He writes on media archaeology and his most recent book What is Media Archaeology? was published by Polity Press. Currently he is writing a new book on Geology of Media as well as co-editing a volume on the Finnish media artist Erkki Kurenniemi.